Sunday, December 02, 2007

Heard Around

“Good job, Bwaeden! You’re a hero!”

“I wuv you,” from Thane without saying it first.

“Mama, mama, I peed in the potty! I so so big!”

Upon seeing a Santa getting into a Ford: “Where is Santa’s sweigh? Where is the sweigh? Where does Santa go? Santa goes to the North Pole!”

And the funniest in awhile, complete with arms crossed, puffy pout, and stomping. “I mad! I stomp! One, two, three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty five, twenty-six, twenty-seven” pause “twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty five, twenty-six, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, twenty-ten” pause, look at fingers, see everyone else laughing and give up being mad.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Awww, cute!

CurvyDiva said...

Wow - he has grown so much! I am so proud of that little guy!