Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nap and Silly



I hate that there are so many “that was cute, I have to write that down moments” in a day that I am left scratching my head and wondering what it was that had me laughing so hard during OT. I guess it will come to me at some point and hopefully I can write it down then.

There are two cute things I can remember from yesterday, other than this photo of Thane napping in what I consider my chair . . . he was singing a lot yesterday, including:

“Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily . . . merrily, merrily
life is but a dream”

Then Dave didn’t something and Thane said:

“Don’t worry, Daddy, I’ll help you.
I’ll help you fix it. We’ll make it better!”

Thane drags his potty chair over to in front of Dave, climbs up onto it, lifts Dave's shirt up and rubs Dave's stomach with his hands.

“There! All better, Daddy.”

No comments: