Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chocolate Kisses

My son knows how to snooker me . . . this morning he comes in and says "I need . . . I need . . . I need . . . I need . . . I need a kiss." Thane gives me a rare kiss and then wipes his mouth as he always does . . . "I need a chocolate kiss!"

Next comment: "I got 12! See Mama?" He pilfered them from a bag of chocolates on the counter. Since both kids have issues with chocolate, as charming as he was, it really was not a good idea.

Then in the afternoon he went upstairs and came down with a handful of chocolates. I asked him, "Did you steal those from Braeden?" He puffed up big and proud and said a breathy "Yes!" As if that wasn't cute enough, he went over to the window, knocked on it, and started calling to Braeden, who was playing outside, to say, "Bwaeden! Bwaeden! I stee your chocowates! Bwaeden! I eat your chocowates!"

1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

Yummy I have a problem with chocolate too.