Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stick Under Car

Today my car started making some weird sounds – it seemed like perhaps I got a stick underneath or something like that. Braeden was kind of tired after school and I had to wait outside about an hour with Thane as he was still asleep – he often naps when we go get Braeden in the afternoon.

When we got out of the car, I asked Thane to look under the car and see if there was a stick. He squatted down and said, “No stick. A rock. There’s a rock under the big blue car.” I see the one little rock on the pavement and chuckle to myself as it more pebble-size in my mind.

Thane stood up and started down the path to the house, but he stopped and said, “There’s a stick!” He picked it up, walked back over to the car, and put it underneath. “There Mama, there’s a stick under car.”

He is too cute!

No comments: