Monday, November 30, 2009

Braeden as Smiling Slade

I actually didn't take my own photos of this show, but I got a couple from the former photography teacher and the current one, so I thought I would post. We didn't really realize that Braeden was in a lead role in this play, bowing last and by himself, but he was amazing. It is so much fun to see him, and a lot of the other kids, as they grow up on stage.

Some of the kids are really fabulous, especially for being so young and in front of an audience. There was one girl that really knocked my socks off, not that I ever actually wear socks, because she has just grown so much on stage and her voice was wonderful. Another of the older girls just always looks like she is having so much fun, you can't help but smile whenever she is on stage. Anyway, Westward Whoa! was wonderful and here are some pictures of Braeden, age 11, as Smiling Slade Claggett.




1 comment:

Melissa R said...

It looks like a fun play! I am so glad Brae gets such enjoyment from something so positive.