Monday, March 17, 2008

Would You Buy Anything from This Kid?




I have been doing the newsletter for Braeden's school. A lot of times, getting information from there is like pulling teeth. When I ordered a sweatshirt, I had no clue what it was going to look like. This year they started advertising again with no information other than color. After no pictures were forthcoming, I took Braeden outside and had him pose in his sweatshirt. Last week I used two nice smiling pictures, one showing the front of the shirt and the other showing his name embroidered on the sleeve.

This week I am not being nearly so proper. I think they have only sold a dozen or so shirts (probably because they are embroidered, so they cost $25), but I thought maybe no one was paying attention. Across the top of the order form is the string of pictures of Braeden taken in rapid succession with the sport feature on my camera. He's a ham and a half, isn't he? Today we found his school hat, so I was taking pictures. After fighting to get photos of the boys with bunny ears, I decided to go ahead and add bunny ears to the hat. I don't know if it will sell any more shirts, but I think I am funny!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I don't know if you're keeping track of all the Maine blogs on autism but there seems to be a new one on www.raisingmaine.com called "LIVING WITH AUTISM" It's interesting.