Monday, October 13, 2008

Monster in My Closet





Braeden just finished a 5-show run of "There's a Monster in My Closet" at The Waldo. We tried to convince Thane to go see the show, but he was against it and we didn't want him to ruin it for anyone. He tried to see a production of Braeden's over the summer and it was really too over-stimulating for him. The whole idea of lights going down, noise he can't control, and all of that is a lot for him to handle.

Braeden had fun, though. He gets the jitters, but seems to get over it pretty well when it is time to go on. I'm not sure what is next for him, but he may audition for a chorus to do some holiday singing, and there may be another youth theater production in the winter. At school he is working on "Going, Going, Gone with the Breeze."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awesome that he does this! I think it's such a great thing to be up there on stage, and it really does prepare him for so much in life. Way to go!

Kimberly said...

How do YOU feel when you go see one of his acts? I'd be a total bundle of nerves I'm sure! :)