Monday, January 07, 2008

Just Try to Picture This

Now that we have two+ feet of snow on the ground, it is time for the annual January thaw. Bleh. It was really, really foggy when we left the house this morning at 7:30 for our first day back to school. Braeden and I were in the car waiting for Dave to bring Thane. He usually carries him out as he is reluctant to go anywhere at that hour. This morning I was trying to point out to Dave that he seemed to forget the short one, but then he steps aside and I see my bed-headed boy for the first time since he woke up. He was dressed in a brown shirt that is one of the 2-in-1 with a brown t-shirt and brown and white striped arms. Then he is wearing orange camo fleece pants that L.L. Bean put on sale the day after Christmas. Then, in his hands, Blue, the bright blue puppy, and her baby brother, Sprinkles (white puppy with a rainbow of stripes). I have to say the monsterous combination of color on a totally foggy morning was just too cute. Both Braeden and I looked at him and announced he was cute! I wish I could have taken a picture as it really was adorable!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You painted a pretty vivid picture even without a photo. :) I can just see him now. LOL!