Monday, January 07, 2008

Thane's Thoughts

I've gotten good at stealing the computer from Mama, but usually it is so I can play computer games! This time it is because Bryce decided he wanted to know more about my whacky and wild ways. He tagged me in his post on Altering Life by Holding it Still.

These are the rules . . .

Make a list of eight random facts/habits about yourself.

At the end of the list, choose eight people to tag and list their names.

Leave them a comment on each of their websites to let them know that they have been tagged.

The people tagged will write a post on their own website about their eight things, post these rules, and tag eight others.

1) I'm adorable. I'll even tell you so.

2) My favorite videos right now are Blues Clues, Dora, Diego, Backyardigans and Wonder Pets.

3) My temper is a little out of control because I don't like my new teaching plan too much. I think Mama likes it even less. She fell asleep in her recliner after lunch and before snack. Shhhhh. I think I am too much for her some days!

4) I have mastered the big-eyed, blinking, "Pweeeeeeeeeeze" and use it often to get Mommy to play computer games with me. I like to sit on the armrest with my head on her shoulder. When she got annoyed with the computer, I rubbed her shoulder and said, "Don't worry Mama, we'll fix it. I pwomise."

5) I really like to line things up. They don't have to be the same thing like all cars or anything. On my birthday, I lined up my horses, Pat-Pat Rocket, and my cars after opening the gifts.

6) I will only sleep in bed if I have my 8-pound Wiggles blanket over my head. Hiding around the bed is Diego, Dora, and two Tiggers that I call Mommy Jaguar and Baby Jaguar. It bothers me that I can't see sister Alicia on Diego's watch.

7) There are a lot of things I can't have these days. I can't have nice. I can't have good-bye when it is time for my parents to leave me at preschool. I can't have lunch. I can't have snack. I probably say I can't more than any other four-year-old in the world. Oh, but I also thought I couldn't have four, but the calendar disagreed so here we are!

8) When I am excited, I am very, very loud. I scream and bounce up and down like my feet are springs. I laugh in a giddy-happy way. I also flap my hands. Don't worry! You will always know when I am excited!!!

I'll have to visit the blogs to tag them tomorrow, but I will post my choices . . . I tag Tucker and Pepper at Jettison Junk, Aviva at The Ups & Downs of Our Life, Kevin, Patrick and Ryan at the O-Ville, Becky and Carly at One Silly Mama.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Aww, I loved learning more about you Thane. :) I hope your new teaching plan gets easier soon, for both you AND your Mama.

Oh, and I'd have to agree with #1. You're definitely adorable! :)