Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thane Humor

Thane and I were doing a Lazy Town maze last night when I explained that we had to stay away from character Robbie Rotten. I said he was a “stinker” so Thane decided I meant he smelled bad. You have to kind of picture him flapping excitedly and talking about Robbie Rotten being stinky to get the full effect.

Anyway, all the stinky talk led to me saying “P-U!”

Thane stopped flapping, opened his eyes really wide, and said with perfect intonation for a question, “He peed on me?” . . . followed by looking down to check himself out (and grabbing his package because he really likes that thing).

When I got to school today to get Thane, one of his teachers said that Thane told her he had to go to the bathroom so they went inside so he could pee.

When he was done, he said, “I have a penis.”
She agreed.
He said, “You're a girl so you don't have a penis . . . you've got NOTHING!”

So there you have it. From a boy’s point of view, if you don’t have a penis, you have nothing!

No comments: