Thursday, April 19, 2007

Bye-bye Tomatoes

Our latest experiment has been tomatoes . . . they aren't in Thane's diet often, but I started getting suspicious of a reaction a month or so ago. So he has gone a couple of weeks without and tonight he had some tomato sauce. He got that slapped cheeks look and then was wiggy hyper. Braeden was kind of hyper too, but he often is extra active in the evening.

I spent a good chunk of today downloading software, finding pictures, editing pictures, and trying to create picture schedules for Thane. The only one I completed was for brushing teeth. I think Thane probably does get all his issues from me since it took me hours to get it just right!

Or so I though . . . until I printed it . . .

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I shouldn't laugh, but I tend to be anal about stuff like that myself. I can literally spend hours and hours doing something that would take a "normal" person 15 minutes to accomplish. But that's just me. Good luck with the picture schedule. :)