Monday, September 18, 2006

Mommy!

Thane’s calling me Mommy now. I am so excited!!! It sounds even nicer than hearing “Mom” for some reason.


We’ve been looking at real estate hoping to find a nice place to put a camp so we have someplace to go for a change of pace. I was hoping to only have to drive 1-2 hours, but we really haven’t seen anything we like that close. We’re thinking of making an offer on the piece pictured below. It’s been so long since we’ve purchased property we’ve had to read up on what’s involved.


One potential problem I see is that Thane just seems so fearless. I know that isn't really uncommon at his age, but I think he would walk off a cliff if someone didn't stop him. And when he gets mad, he wants to prove his point so badly he doesn't seem to care if he hurts himself. It's so hard to watch!









1 comment:

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

The land is gorgeous. Would you build there or what would you do? It is scary to be so close to the water.