Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Favorite Fruit Fly

Last night Braeden and I were talking. He said there were no Friday afternoon activities at school this week because they are working on a play. I asked Braeden what role he got.

"A fruit fly," he said with a big, goofy grin on his face.

"It's not the worst role you know," he added as I joined the giggling. "I could have been a credit card."

Of course, I am rather wondering why a fruit fly is better than a credit card, but I guess the fly gets more lines, moves more, and has a singing part. This should be very interesting!

This afternoon the American Express and my fruit fly sang one of the group songs to me. The fruit fly was laughing much too hard to be understood, while the credit card sang his little heart out.

I am looking forward to the show as it has already given me a lot of smiles and laughter!

No comments: